Tuesday 12 March 2024

How to be a successful yoootooober

I got up an hour earlier this morning, that's because I went to bed an hour earlier last night. After seeing to the cats I had my first coffee, and watched this video. I recently found these camping videos. They are a bit different to the UK car camping, motorhome, and tent camping videos we have here. The Atik family live in Turkey, and do it differently. 
In this one Mr and Mrs are interviewed about how they got into making yoootooob vids. They give an insight into their background, and talk about how they have amassed millions of views in such a short time. The thing is they are highly watchable. They don't promote products or services, they keep their commentary simple, and work perfectly together as a team. 
It is all about their passion for camping. They are doing something they love, being out in the open watching nature. 
People just starting out on their yoootooob journey would do well to watch and learn from their experiences. How to appeal to a wide audience, how to grow their channel, and how to make money from their business. They divulge their secrets, but it really is no secret. You just have to be yourself. 
As you know, my channel is my hobby, so I don't need to learn all the tips and tricks. I gave up working at 60. If I was younger and needed to earn a living I would follow the advice here. Watch if you are just starting out with your channel. Put your specs on, you need to read the English sub titles. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.