Tuesday 16 November 2021

A walk over the Humber Bridge - part 3

I'll finish this mini series of Humber Bridge posts, first with a video I made while taking a break on Hessle Foreshore. A look at the bridge from ground level.  Excuse me looking a bit blank, I was waiting for people to walk past me. I allowed myself half an hour to get back to the other side, knowing that darkness was about to envelope the whole scene and blot out the views. 
About half way across. 
Arrived at the steps going off the bridge and down to the roadside where my car was parked. A patrol car was parked there, the driver watching me as I lined up some shots. This one to include the sign. 

This one without the sign. 

I don't normally come to Barton in the dark, so I took this opportunity to drive around and look for some more angles to photograph. 
This is the start of the long distance path, The Viking Way. It starts on the River bank close to the bridge. I haven't seen a cafe there before, it must have recently opened. 
And so to home. A lovely afternoon out, thoroughly enjoyed it. 
We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip. ilona

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see your day out and the large bridge .I love to see different parts of the UK.i often take a big flask of coffee on my cleaning round cleaning coop shops I find the coffee keeps me happy .a nice hot drink for the day lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant day ilona I could sit there and just -think♥
    Nice to see you have a flask with you with coffee☕..
    I liked the humber bridge just think of the building it must have taken to build that the men must have had head for heights 😊 best wishes Levi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love all the different views that you show us.xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.