Thursday 25 November 2021

Oh heck! Caught out again.

I gave myself three hours for a walk yesterday. Set off at 1pm, should have been home for 4. It would have been fine if I hadn't stopped to talk to people. A lady walking her dog, and I dropped in to see my friend. I said I wouldn't stay long but once we got talking five minutes turned into twenty minutes. 
Maybe I should have taken a shorter route back home, but I thought, no, stick to the original plan. Good job I put a torch in my backpack. After I finished filming this video the last half an hour was in pitch black through fields. Luckily I know the route. 
I will try and be more organised, and not faff so much before I set off.
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

3 comments:

  1. Hello ilona good job you carry a torch🔦✨✨✨ it seems a safe area where you live all friendly folk💞.. yes i seen your post Goooood on ya GIRL we have to fight otherwise we'll all become programmed like robots, lotsa LOVE Levi xxx 👍 ps many people are walking UPp to what's really going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my local area so I don't mind doing the last bit in the dark. I would be extra careful not to get caught out if I was in an area I didn't know.

      Delete
    2. that's safer ilona❤. It's terrible weather Gail force winds 💨

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.