Thursday 18 November 2021

WOW

A walk this afternoon. Just when you think you have seen the best sunset ever, along comes another one even better. Didn't think it was going to amount to much, a lot of cloud was getting in the way of the sun. 
Looking pretty dark here. Is that it? 

Turn a corner and WOW. It looks like an oil painting. 


I think that's the end of the free show. That red splash looks like it could be a lake. I walked the last twenty minutes in the dark. Good job I know the way. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another video from yesterday. I've also recorded a food shopping video, I'll put that in the oven tomorrow. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle Pip. 

5 comments:

  1. What ever crap they throw at us these days,you cant beat nature at its best!.Beautiful photos Ilona,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind the latest buzz words of 'levelling up'. Getting out into nature is how I level up.

      Delete
  2. What a Beautiful sunset. You were in the right place just at the right time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is a lot of luck in photography. My sister uses her smart phone as do most people, they have excellent cameras. I prefer a real camera, and try to remember to take it with me.

      Delete
  3. Is this your sister who is an author as you once said on your blog once❤ just wondering
    Great photo's ilona📷-beautiful church🏤 ♥♥♥🌹🌹🌹.. good wishes Levi xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.