Saturday 20 November 2021

Food shopping video.

Good Morning and Happy Weekend. I put this video on da Toooob and comments are mounting up there. If you want to read them click on the logo at the bottom and you will automatically be taken there. 
My total shop was £58.11, These are just some of the items I bought. My previous late Aldi shop was on Friday the 29th of October, this one was on Tuesday the 16th of November. I try and leave two to three weeks between visits. I do get a top up bag of fresh veg and fruit every two weeks in exchange for walking a friends dog. Often there are items which I am not keen on, or already have enough of, so I share them with two other friends. Everything gets eaten by someone.  
My quarterly utilities bill arrived in the post, covering the period 9th of August to 10th of November. (British Gas) I sent them a cheque for £102.11 to pay it off. For a similar period last year, 12th of July to the 11th of October, (Ebico) it was £96.31p. I paid that one at the Post Office. 
Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ilona
    I was just thinking of you and thought I'd send a comment. I enjoy your Aldi trawl videos :) That hair colour suits you well.

    I am happy to see you getting out and enjoying yourself doing things you like. We take the dog (only one now sadly) to the country park, and go into the woods to breathe deeply, as I have read that the vapourized oils from the trees boost your killer T-cells. We laugh and say that the PTB wouldn't be happy that we're doing that!

    Thanks for a great blog. Thanks for everything you do regarding the current situation. You are great, very much on the right side of history, as they say :)

    Best wishes,

    H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen. Thanks for dropping in. Life is for living and I am making sure I get my share of fun. I had two hours of breathing in fresh air this afternoon. Got to keep the vitamin D topped up.

      I am finding the current situation quite fascinating, wondering what the next move will be. I like to be prepared. I am confident that it will all come together, thanks to the dedicated people working hard to solve the problem.
      Keep your pecker up. Best wishes, ilona

      Delete
  2. Hi ilona❤ good shopping video
    Look after one's self that's all we can do:👍
    Best wishes Levi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video and i got some ideas from it that i will try,that color top looks fab on you.Louise

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.