Tuesday 30 November 2021

The first snow of winter.

I like to get out once a day but it's been so dull, damp, and miserable today, I've only had a short walk to the Post Office. On the corner near the church is a tree stump. It was a beautiful tree but they said it was diseased and had to go. It was very sad to see it reduced to logs. 
Now mother nature is grieving for the lost tree and has wrapped the stump in the most beautiful fungi. I like to think it is comforting it. 



I managed a six mile walk yesterday, and made this video. Won't you walk and chat with me. 

Darkness has fallen, it's 4.30pm, I won't be going out now. I will carry on with my sewing. 
Thanks for popping in. Don't forget it's check in day tomorrow for the Walking Group. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

3 comments:

  1. Thanks H for the link. It wouldn't open so gooooglie found the article for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fungi Ilona, the last picture reminded me of faded poppies, just beautiful.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 👍HaPpy ramblings ilona.. you look snuggly ❤ Levi xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.