Thursday 19 September 2024

Busy day.

I woke up this morning thinking I haven't got much to do today. Then Angela rang for a chat and I said why don't I come round and show you my new clothes I got from the charity shop yesterday. She said, yes come round. So we had a coffee and a natter. She was busy making apple pies and apple crumbles. 
When I came home it was time for lunch. Throw a few things in a small pan and make a stirfry. Mushrooms, spiralised carrot, spinach, frozen green beans, and some noodles. Add two spoons of sweet chilli sauce. Blooming lovely. 
Then I hung the new clothes on the hedge to take a photo. Eight items for £8. I do enjoy rummaging in the the bargain baskets. 

I set the other camera up inside and recorded a video, and left it downloading, or is that uploading, to yoootooob while I went for a walk. 

You may remember this bench that I often mention. I was saddened to see this today. I don't think Trevor has been to visit the bench in a long time. The grass has not been mown and there are no flowers in the vases, and there is no water for the dog bowl. This is a memorial bench for his wife who passed away a few years ago. I wonder why he hasn't been. Someone has been along in a tractor with a hedge cutting attachment on it. The tree has been butchered. The ground is scattered with broken branches. It looks a right mess. Very sad. I wonder why they did it. 
I got back home at 7pm, it was a two hour walk. Dinner was some rice with spinach and a fried egg. 
Now I must go outside and see if the hedgehog has been. Mayze is still out there so I will bring her in. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.