Monday 30 September 2024

Food prices at Aldi

Several people have asked me to do a shopping video, so here you go. My subscribers from other parts of the world are curious about the cost of food in the UK. The comments on my channel indicate that we are not too badly off here, because they say they are paying more than us for similar products. 

It is raining here and looks like it won't be stopping any time soon. I need to clean my car and strip everything out of it for the MOT test tomorrow. Looks like I will be doing that with a jacket on. Can you wash a car when it's raining? I'd better make a start. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic video, super,interesting shopping, greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. My car is in for its MOT tomorrow too, and I was just wondering the same thing! H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still raining. I might have to hope that it is not raining in the morning. Appointment is at 12 noon.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.