Monday 30 September 2024

Just saying

 If a British blogger has the right to bad mouth a nominee for the American presidency, I have the right to say how I see the battle developing. I know very little about US politics, so I call on Mr Musk to help me out. Yes, he is biased, he has his own interests which will be impacted by whoever is first past the finishing line. But at least he is there in the thick of it. Believe him or not. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Quote.

Very few Americans realize that, if Trump is NOT elected, this will be the last election. Far from being a threat to democracy, he is the only way to save it!

Moreover, the Biden/Harris administration has been flying “asylum seekers”, who are fast-tracked to citizenship, directly into swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona. It is a surefire way to win every election.

Everywhere in America will be like the nightmare that is downtown San Francisco. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My thoughts are if the American people don't vote for Mr T, they are complicit in the demise of their country. A bloody battle is being fought.  Check out Mr Musk's tweeeet, and see if it makes sense to you, it does to me. He has his enemies, he has publicly stated what his intentions are. AI is his agenda. 

We had a similar situation here, and look how that turned out. All politicians are in cahoots with those who have the money. Vote like your life depends on it, but be aware, we are already half way there to globalisation. 

I am knocking this out quickly because I am about to go out. I won't be accepting any comments on this post, whether you agree with me, or not. I am not interested in turning my blog into a battleground. I will let others do that. 

Have a good day. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.