Friday 20 September 2024

Wise words from Emmy.

Good morning. I am listening to Emmy while I eat my porridge and chopped apple. 
I thought I had a hard time at various stages of my life, but I never contemplated ending it all. Listening to Emmy's story puts everything into perspective. I had it easy. The way she addresses her audience is unique. She says 'Hello my friend', indicating that she is speaking directly to you. If you watch some of her videos you can feel the warmth in her gentle voice. She doesn't play to the audience. She offers an intimate conversation between two people. 
If you are struggling with anything at all, maybe listening to Emmy would help.  
Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.  ilona
Adding this PS. 
From a recent video.
Most of my subscribers know that I am a professor of psychology and psychotherapy, and an author, with over 50 years experience in clinical work, teaching and training. In view of the many challenges I have had it seemed a good idea to say a few words about my background and reasons for posting. Having held back on giving advice, as a psychotherapist and a teacher, I felt it was important to pass my knowledge, expertise and experience on in an honest and direct way. I also wanted to reach a wider public as I am concerned about the way the world is affecting people. I will do a video about my books at some point too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.