Monday 4 January 2021

Wakey wakey with Nico

Good Morning. Here's something to get you going. First I found Brendan Dr K, then I found Terry Miles, then Silvan Zingg, and Jorg Hegimann, then Ladyva, and now Nico Brina. I've got the full set of Boogie Woogie piano players. I can't decide who I like best, but Nico is in a class of his own. I love his enthusiasm, his smiling face, I love to see people enjoying their passion. Try and keep your feet still while watching this. 
Back in a bit, when I have found the lost photo's. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona, if you like boogie woogie you should look for Dona Oxford on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do like it. I love the energy, it brings joy to my heart.

      Delete
  2. just refound your blog , my old desktop computer when to computer heaven and so now reading via my laptop. will enjoy reading about your exploits
    JackieO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackie, welcome back. I'm still plodding along as usual.

      Delete
  3. Very Good! It's strange to seeing people walking around with a mask on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. It's lovely to see smiling faces in this video.

      Delete
  4. I like boogie woogie but this one is a little too fast for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is crazy, isn't he. The skill of moving fingers across a keyboard at that speed, is awesome.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.