Thursday 11 August 2011

Vanishing photo's

Hi everyone, You will see that a few of my latest photo's have been removed by Photobucket. I mentioned that I was close to my 10GB monthly bandwidth limit, now it seems I have gone over it, as more and more people are looking at my photo's. They have been temporarily disabled. As it is a monthly limit the photo's will be reinstated on the 23rd when the bandwidth usage resets to zero. So now I will start deleting the older photographs which are not on here. I have opened a new Photobucket account so will use this as a temporary measure while I look at other options.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't think it would be so complicated, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just done an upgrade with Picasa, for the price of 5 dollars per year, and for that you get loads of storage space. Just tested it and it has activated already, that was flippin quick. So I am up and running once again, there's no stopping me now, pics galore, ha ha.

    The only reason I am reluctant to go down this path is because I have to put my card details into the computer. It worries me when you read about hackers breaking into large corporations, or indeed hackers infiltrating my own computer, even though I have all the security set up. Lets hope I am not one of the unlucky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the path to world domination is not always smooth me dear.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. FLICKR is also free. You could have several accounts and use one and then another. I refused to pay blogspot the $5, so I changed to flickr. I didn't realize I had to surrender my life to be able to use pictures AND pay money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flickr has a limit too. I have had to kill some of my photos on my account unless I upgrade to a professional one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to size them down and optimize. You can get a 3mb photo down to 60kg or less by doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.