Friday 19 August 2011

Calling all walkers

I'm putting a note in here about a forthcoming two day walk I shall be doing with a group of friends from http://www.walkingforum.co.uk It will be the weekend of 3rd/4th September starting at Hathersage in Derbyshire. Several of us will be camping Fri/Sat night at North Lees camp site, with a meal at a local pub on the Saturday night. If any walkers want to join in, I am sure the rest of the group will make you very welcome. Let me know if you want to come.

3 comments:

  1. Away for some of that weekend but can't wait to hear about it.

    Love Hathersage, stayed at the YHA there a few years ago.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful thing to do, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`d love to do that. But, unfortunately it`s too far for me to travel just for a weekend. Shame. I`m sure you`re all going to have a tremendeous time.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.