Saturday 20 August 2011

Family barby

hiya, I've been out gallivanting today, down the M1 Motorway to see my family. I have a nephew Adrian, my sisters eldest, brother to Adam who came to visit me a couple of weeks ago. He has a partner and a little boy who I haven't yet met. I thought it was about time I did.

First of all a visit to Uncle Stan. As you can see from the photo he is looking quite perky considering that he almost died from having a pacemaker fitted. He is now 88 and gets a lot of pleasure from pottering about in the garden. It's nice to see his sense of humour is still there and his zest for life is just as strong as ever. Cheers Uncle Stan.

Then round to my sisters and onto Adrians house. Here is Adrian performing on the barby. I had to retrieve my veggie sausages before they were cremated, ha ha.

Adrian's son, Jacob, being held by his Nanna Anna, my sister. Isn't he a cutie.

I told my sister she should be a model, but she thinks she is too old and no one would want her. What do you think? I think she is gorgeous, and just as good if not better than a lot of other models. I can see her in a glossy magazine.


I've had a lovely day, lots of their friends were there and the food was lovely.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day Ilona, it's great to catch up with family. Pleased that your Uncle Stan is doing so well after being so poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an all round attractive family. Your sister is pretty! It looks like a nice family gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is good looking!
    Glad you rescued your veggy food before it was crispy!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sister looks lovely and I love the baby - so bald, so cute; the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are ALL a very good looking family, looks like a brilliant day out.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your uncle Stan looks a sweetie, pretty damn good for 88. Everyone else looks great too.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.