Friday 2 April 2021

Billy Boy is boss.

 It was a tad blustery this afternoon, Billy Boy didn't mind though. I took him on a route he hadn't been on before. His instinct tells him which way to go when we get to a junction, I follow him. I say, which way, Billy. He says, I think this way might be good. I don't have to correct him very often. 

He looks puzzled at me. What, all the way down there. Yes, Billy, as far as you can see, off you go. He loved it, and so did I. Scarf wrapped twice around my neck, hood pulled over my head. 

Now I am scoffing a bowl of scrummy veggie stew. Lovely. That's me in for the night now. Enjoy your Easter weekend, whatever you are doing. I have no plans, I will go by the weather. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.  ilona

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Ilona. Let's hope the weather is decent so we can get out walking and enjoy the springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been out for my walk but it was a 17 year old boy I had to exercise! Only joking but I do love our time away from screens to walk and talk. Enjoy your weekend. I'm going to enjoy the longer daylight hours and more walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be like Billy " what all the way down there?" - I've got so unfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Billy Boy's dramatic black and white coat. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.