Sunday 25 April 2021

Quickie before breakfast.

Good morning, it's Sunday at just after 9am. Another walk yesterday, I am running out of new things to photograph. I walk past trees and think, done that one, done that one. Need to go further afield. I have reached the target miles for the end of the month, so anything else walked in the next week will get me ahead again. 
Loving the yellow fields at the moment. The fragrance of the flowers is divine. 
I am making some plastic flowers for the garden. There won't be many real ones this year, so I'll put some plastic splashes of colour in it. I'll show you when they are done. 

Now it's time for breakfast. I have mushrooms that need eating so it's looking like a cooked meal. I'm ready for it. 

Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you are doing. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. Geez, Ilona, you got me all excited with your headline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the name of those yellow flowers??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it as oil seed rape. It is sometimes seen in purple as well.

      Delete
    2. In the US and Canada, oil rape seed is known as Canola. It is an agricultural crop pressed to make cooking oil. There is another variety of rape seed that is used to make industrial oils.

      Delete
  3. The headline got me x llona 😍😂
    LOVELY photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most wonderful phrase in this world.

    " I have mushrooms that need eating..." This is joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the basis of all my meal planning. What needs to be eaten now, rather than what do I fancy eating.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.