Thursday 15 April 2021

Briefly. . . . . .

 Hello. Please excuse my absence here. There is so much to do now that the weather is getting warmer.  Days are planned between the different activities that want to get on with. My time is prioritised depending what is important to me. 

A new camera is on the horizon, I need to go to a shop and check out what's available. A ride out in the car will be nice. 

Some of my time is spent on my other blog. Some of you may have found it, most have probably not noticed it. It's not far away. I feel it's important to continue this year long project. It fulfils my need to express my inner thoughts and feelings. Some of it spills onto here, but it's probably best not to swamp the main pages with something that people don't want to know about. 

I'll report back here when I have some other news. 

Thanks for popping in. Catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

3 comments:

  1. Regarding your research Ilona, this happened near to where we live. Heartbreaking.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9469529/Mother-demands-answers-son-20-died-12-hours-receiving-Pfizer-jab.html

    Glad you're enjoying the good weather.

    Best wishes, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Rasearch Helen.
    Iona - where is your other blog?

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.