Thursday 8 April 2021

Another test video.

A short video from Tuesday's walk. The sound of the wind is noticeable. I did another one and the wind was deafening, so that got dumped. I might need to go back to the drawing board. 
The freebies I had on offer went today, but no one asked about the pet beds. There's still time, might get some enquiries in the next few days. 
Grilled potato wedgies, and pretend chicken nuggets, with spaghetti hoops for dinner tonight. 
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.  ilona

1 comment:

  1. Missed your reply the other day to my comment. The microphone in a camera usually has a small opening, that is what I meant you to cover with a little furry patch. I guess I did not explain it properly.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.