Wednesday 28 April 2021

Blue sky again today.

 Hello. A few pics from my walk today, I did eight miles. Beacons like this are dotted all over the country. This one hasn't been lit for a long time. 

Although it looks very sunny, it was very windy. I put a big jacket on. At times I was too warm, then the wind came and I was glad I had a furry hood to keep my head warm. 

One of my favourite spots, overlooking the river. The tide is out and the sandbanks are visible. 
There are a lot of yellow fields at the moment. 
This is a very strange house, it's very tall and narrow. It's a bit neglected, I'm not sure if anybody lives there, or if it is part of the house next to it. 
I took a photo of this pylon once before. It looks like there is a sun shining in the middle of it, but the sun is behind me. It's a metal plaque that the sun is bouncing off. 
You might remember me mentioning these cabins in a previous post. It's a day centre for children with learning difficulties. They have now got a garden, with a lawn, decking and seating area, and flowers in pots. 
This hare ran across the path in front of me and stopped in a field. A chance to see if I can zoom in and get a pic. It was a good distance away. I am liking this zoom lens. 
Another opportunity to play with the zoom. This is about half a mile away. A bit grainy but still quite a lot of detail. 
The video isn't ready yet, so that will appear tomorrow. It's taking a long time again, even though I have altered the settings on the camera. 
Thanks for popping in. Catch ya tomorrow.  Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. What lovely places you have for walking, my city-centre concrete jungle is most unappealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind a bit of concrete jungle walking, if there is no one else about. Architecture can be very beautiful, or very ugly.

      Delete
  2. Wondered if in your research you’ve seen “Academy of Ideas” on YouTube. I found it interesting. Off for my walk in the sun now. Enjoy your day. Best wishes Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that suggestion. I've had a look and think this will be of interest to me. The strapline is, Free minds for a free society. A link if anyone wants to explore this concept. Copy and paste into your browser.

      https://www.youtube.com/user/academyofideas

      Delete
  3. A beautiful walk, I am going to get out and about more, I love being outside in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eight miles is a good walk, and sooo beautiful. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.