Sunday 12 December 2021

Normanby Park video.

Hello. Howz your Sunday been? I went out this morning. I'll do a write up about that tomorrow. Here is the last bit of my visit to the Christmas Market yesterday at Normanby Hall. Not many pictures I'm afraid, but I did make a short video. 
The stalls were well spread out. I had a quick glance at what the traders were selling but nothing much took my fancy. I did manage to spend £5 with a lovely local couple who make home made cakes in their kitchen. Very nice they are too. 

The children's railway was busy. There was a queue to get on. Normally these engines would pull extra carriages, but they didn't have them out. Each ride was limited to two or three family members. 
There are some views of the Hall in the video, then I walked through the Market and across the park to the Duck Pond. 
                                                                                                                                                           
I've topped up the walk I did this morning with another three mile village walk this afternoon. Well on the way to the 1000 now. 
We'll catch up tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona have just watched Bojo address the nation saying that we need to have a booster jab. Just out of curiosity l had a look at booking a booster jab online 21165 were in the queue in front of me the fear of omicron has began. I don't know what to think at the moment. A colleague told me that people should be charged with murder if they refuse to take the jab. Divide and rule.... them and us. l keep my opinion on this issue to myself for fear of retribution but the prime ministers address has got me scared so for tonight they have won. Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's his job to get you scared. If you have been checking the links I put out on the Research pages, you would know exactly what is going on.

      At the end of the day you have to do what is best for yourself. I am not scared.

      Delete
  2. Bless you Ilona the prime ministers message has got me scared but l am not going to get the booster l learned the hard way withe first 2 jabs so l'm not doing that again. Your research pages speak of what is really going on and l take done comfort that although l am scared tonight that in years to come the truth about what is happening will gear witness. I just wish for some of your courage and confidence today x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take each day one at a time. Make each day count. You might have a shit day today, think about what you can do to make the next day better. Knowledge is power, what is happening now won't last forever. The truth will have to come out. Evil never wins.

      When you feel down go outside and walk with nature. Look around you at the beauty of it all. Go to a park, spend time there. I wish you well.

      Delete
    2. 😘❤️ Thanks Ilona l needed to hear this today xxx

      Delete
  3. I like the walk with you in the park. Lovely mallard ducks and a pheasant. I was watching whilst boiling water for hot tea I need to steep soon. Normanby looks familiar outside. We may have seen it years ago when we were in England for 2 years. We had a good time at ⛪ church this morning then lunch at Trapala's before going home. Went on a walk with a tad bit of rain. Hubby took care of our neighbor's fence as 2 sections of it had fallen and she's not home. He put the 2 sections up against fence that are ok. It looked like he was trying to get it fixed but didn't. It got messed up in Jan in a windstorm. Got fixed later. Now down again with windstorm Sat. Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from you. Have a good week yourself.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.