Wednesday 2 March 2022

Taking a look at a Lincolnshire Church

Here is a little video I made yesterday. Right at the end of it you will catch a glimpse of the man with the horse and cart passing by on the road. Half an hour later I saw him again. You know what happened next. 
It's been raining today so I took the opportunity to wash the car. Makes the job easier if it is already wet. 
I am making a weaving, it will be a picture. It's not going to be easy as I have all the loose ends hanging out on the sides. I have to work out how to tidy them up. It's a lot more difficult working with thick strips of fabric. Weaving with wool is easier. 
Funny how the weather changes from one day to the next. Wonder what it will do tomorrow. It's 5pm, time to make something to eat. Don't know what I fancy. I had a veggie grill for lunch. Hash browns, nuggets, and a Quorn sausage. I've got some broccoli and cauliflower to use up. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

5 comments:

  1. The church is lovely. It was so nice to have it to yourself. The architecture in the UK is amazing to me. Thanks again for taking us along. ☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ilona
    I'd like to say you brought a lump in one's throat when you talked about reflection and your departed loves one's in church, ,that horse and cart hahaha you got a ride that's blooming fabulous meanqueen, did yoรน enjoy it

    Lotsa๐Ÿ’ Levi xx

    Them mugs looked nice not many churches I go do not sell anything
    Just put donations in the box! I always put something in every little helps to keep our wonderful churches open !
    So Mich history attached to them!
    I find it very comforting in a church away from the hussle and worries of everyday Life

    Take care ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether or not you are Christian makes no difference- church's are nice quiet spaces to think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely video and tour of the church. Sometimes it's nice to go in sit in old churches and light a candle for a small donation. They can be peaceful places to think and reflect. Thanks for sharing. Linda from Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The words you spoke were lovely. Pretty church, too.

    Amanda, Sussex

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.