Tuesday 8 March 2022

Making a start

What is this slop I hear you say. It's my breakfast. Three fruits, apple, raspberries, and cherries, added to porridge. Fulfilling, energising, and will keep me going until lunchtime. 
Lunch was toast spread with peanut butter, with mushrooms and an egg. 
Sunny today but cold. I had a few little jobs to do around the house. Spread the grass seed on the baldy patches. Take the full liner out of the kitchen bin and replace with a new one. I always use the charity bags for this. Seal up the plastic bread bag full of mucky cat litter and deposit both bags in the grey bin ready for collection tomorrow. Brushed the muck off two pairs of walking boots and cover them with thick dollops of furniture polish. Go to the Post Office in the Church and take out some cash. 
The day had a feeling of Spring about it. Sunny but fresh. It was a good day to start getting ready for camping. In goes the sun lounger bed and two foam mattresses. Underneath the plastic storage boxes. It all fits in nicely. This bed is really comfy to sleep on. I will keep adding things to the boxes. Got no plans to go yet, I'll see how the weather goes. 


Tonight my dinner was something out of the fridge. Mushrooms, cucumber, pasta salad, beetroot, brie cheese, and half of a cheese and onion slice. 

That's it for now. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

7 comments:

  1. Chrome, eat your heart out, you have competition, LOL
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not unlike my breakfast, but I add nuts and seeds as well. I like to get plenty of exercise, then I don't have to worry about how much I eat. I have more than twice the serving of oats that it says on the packet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your days are so full of this and that, running here and there. You definitely keep yourself very busy. Makes you wonder how you got things done having to work a full time job. Ahhhh the joys of retirement. ♥️ I can’t wait. Looking forward to your first camp out of 2022. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your camping car Ilona - so ingenious . I have a campervan and am looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great ilona it's car camping time again! The weather is picking up we've had some glorious day's here in Lancashire,I'm hoping to get away myself for a break we certainly need one after everything

    Best wishes Levi xx ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brr bit cold fo me yet. Ice still on cars at night. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.