Thursday 3 March 2022

A bit of weaving

I was hoping to have a video ready to post today. I set it off uploading onto yoootooob this afternoon, but there seems to be a glitch in the system, and it is not yet ready. What a flippin nuisance. 
I will post this picture instead. A piece of weaving which will hopefully turn into a picture. I am using cut up T shirts. It will take me a while to tidy up the loose pieces on the edges. I want to make a tree to put on it. Don't know what I will use for that. 

 It's just after 8pm and I will go to Aldi shortly. 

Bye for now. We'll catch up tomorrow.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. That looks similar to how I used to make rag rugs. I'm sure you know what they are and they are very sturdy and useful around the house. Really enjoy your blog About your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is similar to rug making. This will be hung on a wall.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.