Monday 2 November 2020

After a hearty lunch yesterday . . . . . .

 . . . . . . . luverly grub. . . . . . 

. . . . . . . I went for a walk. It rained. 
A lot of work has been going on here. The surface of the long track has been scraped by a big machine. . . . . .  

. . . . . . . for quite a long distance. 

Logs at each end means that no vehicles can drive through from one end to the other. This will make it difficult for fly tippers. When they come and find this they will probably drop the contents of their vans or pickups next to the obstructions. We shall see. 

Monday morning and Crafty Club is taking a break. I think I will go for a walk instead. And do some knitting. My research on the current situation is ongoing, things are becoming clearer by the day, the dots are joining up. Troll comments are on the increase. I'll leave it at that. 

Thanks to the International Walking Group members for checking in yesterday. I am chuffed that so many of you are sticking with it. Your commitment to your own health and wellbeing will pay dividends in the long run. Looking after yourself is not a quick fix, it's about valuing your life and looking forward to a healthy future. 

Thanks for popping in. Catch ya later.  Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. I would love for you to "describe" the food on your beautiful,, yummy looking plate. Especially what is in the pastry and what type of bread. I am veg. & my husband is not, so your food always look scrumptuous to me. Thanks. Mary Ann in GA, USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pastry is from a shop, it's a cheese and onion quiche. The bread is multi seeded.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're not a boozer Illona, I always want to eat something when I see your lovely platters. Margaret x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice meal!! Quite colourful! Here, we will enter in emergency state again, for two "weeks", but they can last for months !!! We have to be patient!!
    Forget the trolls!! Live your full life, and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there plans to pave the track for easier walking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious food Ilona! And I love your hat. Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make the hat, it's a plain black one I bought. I took it on holiday to Orkney because I knew it was going to be windy. While I was there I found some wool in a charity shop, and copied some embroidery stitches I found on the internet on my little Samsung.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.