Tuesday 6 September 2022

Hotel Little Britain Inn. Part 3.

Hello. In this video Gary speaks German, for a television interview. It seems funny to me to hear it, as I have met him several times here in my village. I am always full of admiration of someone who can switch between two or more languages with great ease. I shouldn't be surprised, he has lived in Germany for 30 years. 


There is a fantastic web site for the hotel, with a facility to translate it into English. Take a look at the themed rooms. How about a stay in the Mr Bean room, or the Beach Hut, or the Queens room. The gardens are quirky, with all kinds of characters lurking in the bushes to make you smile. I'm almost tempted to apply for a passport and go myself. 
A welcome from Gary.
Welcome to our country hotel "The Little Britain Inn" and the little British world, which is as unique as the creative concept for our special themed rooms. We are my wife Monika, the four sons Kevin, Alex, Luke and William and our two daughters Alyson and Emily and I, Gary Blackburn.
I hope you have enjoyed this 3 part blog post. It's been a lot of juggling pages to put it together. Catch ya later.  Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful! Gary´s hotel is only about 30 miles from the village where I live. I have seen ads for his tree felling business, but I knew nothing about the hotel and the beautiful gardens. I have a very dear friend who loves all thing British, maybe I will take her there for a lovely afternoon tea
    as a gift for her upcoming birthday. And if I meet Gary, I will tell him that I came there through your blog!
    Hilde in Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hilde. That's amazing that you are so close to Gary's place. If you meet him you will be bowled over by his friendly hospitality. His attention to detail is impressive. He even travelled to England to buy all the paraphernalia he needed for the Jubilee Celebrations.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, that has been very enjoyable to watch, and the residents seem to like it all, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tilly. I think it would be a fun place to stay. I wish it was in England, as I am not able to travel to Germany. No Passport.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE it!!!! He and his family have worked very hard and put in lots of time and money. Good for him!! I know his mother is proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tammy. It's mind boggling to think about all the work that has gone into it. A labour of love for sure.

      Delete
  4. How unusual. Who did the art work I wonder? Love the British room and the Cornish one. Which one would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello BB. The theme rooms are such fun. I don't know who did the artwork. I would struggle to choose my favourite one.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.