Wednesday 28 September 2022

Quotes

Good morning. I don't usually post quotes, but I came across this while researching an artist who has an exhibition at the 20 21 Arts centre at the moment. This resonates with me. 
This prompted me to look for more, I think Ralph had a lot of common sense to pass on.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes taken from wealthygorilla
Time for breakfast, Catch ya later.  ilona 

14 comments:

  1. Good quotations. One that I always find very true is from Shakespeare's Hamlet: 'When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions'. H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across him a few years ago and i have a book of quote that has a few of his. He really wrote some awesome quotes and sayings x Linda from Dublin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must look out for some more. They all seem to have a positive theme.

      Delete
  3. Love a good quote and these are good one's
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried looking for quotes before, but not found anything to inspire me. These are definitely food for thought.

      Delete
  4. Everyone is wonder reminder of how we should live a successful and satisfying life. Thanks for sharing mother!!!! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no room for negativity in my life. These quotes feed my soul.

      Delete
  5. Emerson was a very wise man. His books about self-reliance and about nature are very good reads which give a lot to think about.
    Hilde in Germany

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.