Monday 26 September 2022

On fire

 Hello and Good Morning. I start the new week with a visit to the dentist. A filling dropped out a week ago, I knew it would, it was loose. Now I am going to get the hole filled. Not a nice thing to have to do, but needs must. At least I didn't have to wait too long for the repair. 

I note this morning that Italy has a new Prime Minister. Mainstream media are slow to pick up this news, they will be having a hard time choking on their cornflakes. Giorgia Meloni is a firecracker, she has fire in her belly. Someone put up a snippet of a speech she made three and a half years ago, on the twiitterattta. I have found the full speech on yooohoootooob, and it is electrifying. What she said then still stands today. If you want to give it a go it's here. I won't post the whole video, it would be too upsetting for the erm, other side, if you see what I mean. 

Daily Mail has a report, without mentioning the fact that she has been elected. Don't bother reading the article, too many mentions of 'far right', which is a load of bollox. The 3500 comments are very enlightening though. 

Giorgia is going to have a hard time ploughing through the woke fraternity. I hope she has the balls to follow through with her plans for a fair and just society. 

Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona.

Oh, before I forget, thanks to the trollies for the fun yesterday.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not so happy, honestly. She can have the fire in her belly, as you said, but our system is not like yours. plus she's the leader of a far right movement directly related to fascism. She never denied that. you should read what that period meant for Italians. Not good. Not happy and really afraid on what is waiting ahead for us. history tends to repeat itself..
    PS: since you are so happy for us, I tell you something, we do not have rights on our body, the intervention you did for not having children, in italy is not legal...no doctor can perform that because the goverment says that you can change idea one day...so no..you have pills (if you can buy them), condom, pure lucky or abstinence. abortion is not guaranteed too...
    you cannot decide, if terminal, how to die and when...because god decides...and no one wants to be against vatican
    taxes: all in for rich people, pour workers like me are going to pay and pay and pay...no relief
    ah and something that I'm waiting to see if true: taxation for singles without children... :D I don't know if I have to laugh or cry because, of course, I'm in the group.
    Today I'm just sad. I hope she and her group of ministers won't take away our rights, first as woman and secondly as a person.
    for the fact that she was against vaccines, etc, don't be fooled, she's fully vaccinated all 3 of them. it was propaganda.
    have a nice day,
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I heard about her election here in the US and some news sources are all up in arms over it. You’d think she was Mussolini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. A lot of people are up in arms about it, as Tucker points out in the link I posted. People are attacking me for posting this on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Got to hand it to Tucker. He says it like it is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VzT4n27AC8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simon sums it up nicely.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7RVbJLcsM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Meloni is being discussed by David Starkey and Mark Steyne.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqODDmynObE

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.