Saturday 17 December 2022

Reading in bed.

Here is a short video I knocked out this morning. I was up early and went back to bed with my coffee. 

I did a walk this afternoon. It was cold when I set off, but the frost was melting. On the way back it started to rain. I see all the frost has gone now so maybe the pavements are not so slippery. I have 30 miles left to do for the challenge. Should be easy.
Time to chill and watch a few videos. I've just watched a couple on cruise liners. Makes a change from narrow boats and motorhomes. 
Have a good Sunday. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Loved the video Ilona. You are so lucky to be so free I have to get up to take care of my hubby. I pray everyday that we will keep our freedom but I see it slipping away. Wish I could turn back the clock. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No les hagas ni caso, al final se cansarán. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias amigo mío. Si no les gusta lo que digo, pueden ir a otro lugar. No seré silenciado. Un beso para ti.

      Delete
  3. There has been an imposter here. Someone who stole a name. That's how desperate people are to derail me. They won't win. Love to all my genuine readers.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.