Sunday 18 December 2022

Enjoy the party.

Who remembers the three part series I did about Little Britain, a hotel in Germany owned and run by Gary and Monika? Gary has sent me this video of their Christmas festivities, filmed by one of their customers. They are very busy in the run up to Christmas, bookings are at an all time high as people want to enjoy an English Christmas party. 
Gary and his family will be coming over here for their own English Christmas party shortly. They will be travelling to several locations in the UK to catch up with everybody on this side of the water. 
A recap. The three posts I did on Little Britain Hotel in September.
That's me done for today. I have some sewing to do, and a village walk this afternoon. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.