Friday 23 December 2022

A lazy day.

It's been a wet day today and I haven't ventured out anywhere. I was going to make a video but abandoned that idea. No words in the head. 😰 Here is the picture that was going to be a video, but isn't a video. I have some new cider to try. Cloudy cider from Somerset. Cheers. very nice. 
Mayze cat snoozing in the posh office chair beside me. 
The tree picture is coming along. I now have to hand sew all these leaves in place. The background is a piece of bed sheet I painted myself. The tree is stitched on with the machine. 
There was a double edition of UK Column News today, as it's the last one before Christmas It will be back in the New year. It was a look back over the last year, and a look forward to the next year. It was good to see all the presenters together on the screen at the same time. 
I hope the weather is a bit better tomorrow. I still have 18 miles of walking to do for the challenge. 

Time to open the back door and let the cats in, that's if they want to come in. Cheerio.

Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.