Friday 16 December 2022

A tour of Normanby Hall.

Good morning. You've seen the photographs, now watch the moooovie. It was a crispy cold morning yesterday. I went straight to the Park to get this video filmed. As you know, I don't edit, haven't got time. This is raw data as it happened. Get a coffee and take the tour with me. 
I fed the ducks again with grain bought from the shop, and also splashed out and bought an annual pass for £21. They were able to take cash. 😍 I can come and go as many times as I like with the pass. It will save me clambering over the brick wall and fighting my way through the undergrowth. 😂 Only joking. There is free access at limited times for dog walkers. 
The new ice rink opens today. That will be a lot of fun for the kiddies and adults alike. I am sorry to say that my ice skating boots went to the charity shop a year ago. I don't want to risk breaking a leg at my age. 
I took the longer route back home. Lovely to see that Trevor has been to Angie's bench. Fresh roses and a wreath has been added. 
Brrrrrrr, it's flippin cold. Press on, looking forward to sitting down with a mug of hot coffee. 
The sun is going down. it's going to be a stunner. I should just make it back home before it gets dark. Torch in the bag if needed. 
Beautiful. I never get fed up of watching sunsets. 

After checking around on the computer, I set the video to start uploading at 11.30pm. It was still not finished when I got up at 6.30am. It was ready at 9.30am, so it's hot out of the oven. 😁
Have a nice day. I am going to get my backside off this chair and go out. Toodle pip.   ilona

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that last sunset picture is gorgeous! So calming to look at...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get a lot of those here. It's difficult to stop myself from taking photo's.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics ! Wow it does look like you were freezing ….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sunset pictures Ilona. They'd be gorgeous as quilted pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been out and wrapped up so much that I must look a sight but I was quite cosy - and everywhere looked magical x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone past the stage of caring what I look like. Being comfortable is more important.

      Delete
  5. England is a cold place at the moment stay warm and happy !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon. Sure is. The thaw started yesterday, but this morning when I opened my curtains, I see we are back to a heavy frost again. It's a bit of a mixed bag at the moment.

      Delete
  6. I loved the furnishings on the tour of Normanby Hall. It looks beautiful decorated for Christmas. The sunset photos are gorgeous.!!!! May we never take for granted a sunrise or sunset ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nature is wonderful. It's very therapeutic to be out in it.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.