Sunday 25 December 2022

The morning after

I am having a lazy morning. Late to bed last night. I wanted to give my personal attention to all the comments which landed in the moderation box. I had no hesitation in publishing them all. When people have given up their time to correspond with me, I thought it only fair that I should respond with love and kindness. So whoever you are, even the Anonymous and Unknown, thank you all for joining in the fun. 
With over two and a half thousand views of the video on my yoootooob channel and almost two hundred comments, it was quite a task to keep up with the speed of it all as it happened. Saying that, I would rather be busy than have nothing to do. 
Thank you to my friends who delivered these lovely presents yesterday. I shall enjoy them over the coming months. Not to be eaten all at once I might add. 
Now I'm going to partake of some deeeelishus cheese and crackers, and go for a walk. Enjoy your Christmas Day. Toodle pip.   ilona

15 comments:

  1. That cider looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the treats
    The cider is lovely
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin likes those fruit ciders in cans - I think they are nice as he's rather choosey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting a bit more choosy in my old age. Cheap and cheerful is being replaced by something a bit more special.

      Delete
    2. Me too. Far nicer something utterly delicious than something that will just do. I can vouch for that cider. It's a bit sweet but very nice.

      Delete
    3. I can recommend the cheese with caramelised onion.

      Delete
  4. Here's to a fresh sparkling new year. My new pedometer is raring to go and I'll be doing my best to keep up this year. Enjoy the rest of the festive season Ilona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way to go Cherie. Keep putting one foot in front of the other.

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas ilona๐ŸŽ… enjoy your treats I have a selection of cheeses did you have a good Xmas :my son Levi can no longer comment on your blog anymore since June he's missed commenting on your blog :, best wishes Emily. Levi mum ps he still reads your blog and watch you on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Levi's mum. Nice to see you here. I wondered what happened to him. Please pass on my best wishes. ilona

      Delete
    2. Cheers ilona ๐Ÿ‘. Emily M: I'll tell him that

      Delete
  6. Glad you had a good Christmas Ilona. Angela (Devon)

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.