Tuesday 20 December 2022

Keeping busy

Hello. Lunch today was steamed vegetables. I made two portions yesterday so I didn't have to cook today. Brussel sprouts, courgettes, broccoli, peas, green beans, and carrots, topped with grated cheese. I ate this cold and kept dipping into a jar of seafood sauce. 
I had an enquiry for some pet beds. Someone in the village has had these from me before. Luckily I had a spare single bed duvet so I cut it up into six pieces. I have tons of fabric to cover them with. The lady had two of them, I will keep two for myself because they come in handy to put on the chairs where the cats lie, and I will take two to the coffee morning tomorrow. Someone will buy them off me.  
This afternoon was good for a walk. I see they have started digging trenches in another field. I am guessing it's for laying super broadband cables. 
Howzabout putting a red ribbon around your house. A Christmas present, from you to you. A crazy idea. 
My apologies to all my genuine readers. The troll comments came in thick and fast on the, 'Reading in bed' post. They, she, or whatever pronouns they use have resorted to stealing someone else's name. We all know it is easy to use any made up name, but to deliberately search the internet for a real person and use their name is despicable. They must be really screwed up. We are back to no comments at all again. Be assured however that I will not be bullied, and this blog will continue. Things are moving fast, the 'official narrative' will collapse. More injured people, and doctors, are coming forward. The lies are being exposed. Think very carefully about what you are going to do next. It is important to look after your own health. Things will become more expensive, and some food will be in short supply. As always, look after yourself. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.