Saturday 23 September 2023

To answer a question

 A comment from Anonymous. 

Isle of Wight looks amazing. You are very lucky to be able to do this and you are obviously in good health. So why make comments about what a terrible state the world is in. As far as I can see you’ve got nothing to complain about.

I am sure I have answered this question before, but I will do so again because people have got used to things being as they are now. They forget how lucky we were and how easy going life used to be in the UK. The world is in a terrible state. I am stating the bleeding obvious, yet many people cannot or don't want to see it. 

It's true, I have nothing to complain about. I have worked hard for 45 years, been careful with my money, and now I can relax. So what should I do? Just say, sod you lot, I'm alright jack, and ignore what is going on. Sit back and watch as the moral compass is being ground to dust? No, I can't do that. I am not selfish. I care about people. They need hope for the future because if they don't have that, they have nothing. 

The new generations coming along are being herded and moulded into compliant robots. Their lives are being mapped out for them. Their choices are being taken away by those who play God, with the vast amounts of money that have been leeched into the super rich bank accounts, to bolster their already obscene hold over all of our lives. We need another Robin Hood, to grab back our money. The money they are playing God with. 

People need to realise how they are being manipulated. All this talk of, for the good of the people, keeping everybody safe, drive at 20mph, stay in your home, get your central bank digital currency, stay six feet apart, get rid of your petrol and diesel cars, buy electric cars, smart meters, buy everything online no need to go out, shops going out of business,. It's all going one way. When are people going to wake up to this? When are they going to say, no more, I'm not having it. 

Another fear mongering article in the Daily Mail. I copy the link here. Next pandemic is coming and it could kill millions more than covid. Two authors are on the cover of this book. Kate Bingham and Tim Hames. They are both venture capitalists. Dame Catherine Elizabeth Bingham. Read about her here.  Read about Tim Hames here. Neither of them are medically trained in anything, they write for money. You would be better to read A State of Fear by Laura Dodsworth. She lays out all the corruption going on in our Government. 

This is a photo of a big queue snaking around two sides of the Waitrose store in Ryde. Was the shop closed, are they waiting for the doors to open? No, it was 10am and people were already shopping inside. A woman was standing opposite peering into her mobile phone. I asked why they are queueing. She said they are waiting to get the flu/covid vaccine. The front of the queue disappears into the medical centre next door. My heart sank, I was shocked. 

The woman said she had an appointment but couldn't stand for that length of time. She said she would arrange an alternative appointment with her doctor. She didn't look of good health to be honest. I wanted to hug her, but I walked away. She has to make her own decision.  

How can anyone sit by and say nothing when this nightmare is happening before our very eyes. I can't. Does that answer your question Anonymous? Now I wait for the mud slinging to come my way, and it will, that's guaranteed. 
Lots of love to everyone, regardless of whether you like me or hate me. 
Catch you later.   ilona

9 comments:

  1. That's cleared the decks. Apologies to the people who are wide awake and understand why I needed to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Ilona. I saw the article in the news about a new pandemic. Also about a new variant that's more potent. Big pharma is obviously starting up a fresh money making campaign based on fear. The sad thing is, people fall for it every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The current campaign to get us to roll our sleeves up is more hard hitting than the last one. They have been warning us about it. Much thought has gone into describing the aftermath, many more millions dead. The accompanying photographs show armageddon. No wonder people are queueing to comply.

      Delete
    2. I think it is so funny when I HAVE to watch commercials for pharmaceuticals that in very quick lower tone run through the list of side effects. Some of the side effects are the very problem they are saying it heals 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. I think everyone has to make their own choices, sometimes medication may be the right choice for them. But EVERYONE should have a choice. Freedom of choice is being slowly taken away. I am currently still employed at a hospital, the list of mandatory vaccinations is starting to get longer….Praying I only have one more year until I can retire early. Thanks to ilona and others that keep hubby and I empowered to be debt free.

      Delete
  3. That daily mail article is disgusting fearmongering, but people are falling for it, sadly. It was the hot topic in the canteen at work today, all scrabbling to get booked in for the latest poke in the arm, I try to debate and reason, but it falls on deaf ears, they just don’t want to hear it and call me a crank - not that I care what they call me lol. But my heart bleeds for those that are blindly following the evil propaganda. I fell for the fearmongering in 2020 and didn’t want the poke as I thought it was too soon to know if it was safe etc. I was fooled by a ‘medical professional’ who told me all research in the world had been put on hold and they were all working on this and it wouldn’t be made available if it was unsafe. I believed him and I rue the day I rolled my sleeve up and accepted the poison, luckily I am in good health so far but many are not , but who knows what my future holds.Like you I have done much research of my own, I can see the evil being played out to control and de pop Ulate I trust my own instinct now and will never accept any medical interventions. God bless Ilona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your story, Jan. I'm glad you are now fully awake. Millions of people were also fooled, and they remain so, choosing to go ahead with the next one. We have to let them get on with it. There is a very good chance that your good health will continue. Not all batches were the same. That is why some people are saying they have taken them all and have had no bad reactions, but others are now falling by the wayside with even more medical problems than they had before. Bloggers are reporting feeling unwell, people I know here in the village are reporting being under the weather. One friend was taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack. I see people walking, nay hobbling, about that I haven't seen for a while, and think goodness, what happened to you. Stay positive Jan. Eat healthy, go outside and walk about as much as you can.

      Delete
  4. People need to look at the wider picture. There is no point in going over old ground. Get the jab if you want to. This latest fear campaign is just a distraction. The real shit will hit the fan in a year or two's time and it's nothing to do with catching a bug. Look to what is happening around the world. We are not immune on our island. Years ago world wide travel used to take ages, now it can happen in a matter of days and weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your post. People still haven't woken up to how we have been manipulated for the last three years. They don't realise the jabs were just the warm up act for the removal of our freedoms. Keep on with your comments.

    Amanda
    Sussex

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t think they have read the blog in its entirety. Otherwise they would remember you living on yellow sticker food and sitting in a house with no central heating in winter. I wish people would get the ENTIRE truth before spouting off. Good job mother!!! You SHOULD enjoy your rewards for a job well done in the freedom you want everyone to enjoy! 🌏🌍🌎👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻♥️

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.