Thursday 10 December 2020

Raptor, Coaster Crazy

I went on Raptor at Cedar Point Ohio, nine times without getting off. I couldn't make the ten, like I did with Millennium Force, because I was nearly sick. Ha ha. 
Roller Coaster trip to the USA. The theme parks arranged exclusive ride sessions for us. We either went to the park an hour before they opened and rode the biggest coaster as much as we liked, or in some instances they kept a big coaster open for an hour after the park had closed, exclusively for us. Cedar Point was my favourite park. 
Toodle pip.   Fantastic memories. ilona

2 comments:

  1. You are very brave, no way could I do one tide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't do it either but neither could I drive a big lorry!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.