Friday 25 December 2020

Simply joyful

Good morning on this bright and sunny Christmas morning. I have picked this delightful video out to share with you here. It is pure magic. I think we need some magic right now. It will melt your heart, tissues ready. 
Friends dropped by last night bearing a gift of home made banana and walnut cake. Eaten one, two more to go. Deeeeelishus. 
I will carry on sorting photo's out now. A bottle of scrumpy cider is opened, a glass or two of that with my deeelishus veggie stew for lunch. 
Mayze is still in bed. Oscar was in all night and has now gone out after his breakfast. No doubt he will be popping back several times during the day. I will open a tin of tuna fish for their Christmas dinner. 
Have a happy day, whatever you are doing. Toodle pip.   ilona

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Ilona! I don't comment often but do really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day IIona and that delicious cake.
    Hazel c uk πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŽ…πŸ€Ά

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to wish you and all your readers a peaceful and contented Christmas. And thank you Ilona for all the effort, common sense, humanity, thoughts, tips and beautiful photos you put into your blog all year round. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just woke up on Christmas morning and saw this, smiled through the entire video. What a nice Christmas present you gave me here in America. Thank you for everything you do for your readers ilonaπŸ’ have a wonderful day!! Cheers from USA πŸŽπŸŽ…πŸ’ƒπŸŒ²

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Fabulous photo yesterday!! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your day Ilona and your lovely treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect wonderful thing to see on Christmas. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas. Ranee (MN) USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful Covid Christmas Ilona as we have had in Oz. Stay safe, keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Receiving your blog every day is like opening a good Christmas present!! You are an encouragement to me to get with the walking!! I am 76 with a few health issues, but I am encouraged by your writings. Keep sharing your life with us. Thanks. Mary Ann in GA ( USA)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, enjoy your day πŸŽ„πŸŽ„x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life affirming. Exactly what I want to be seeing these days...positivity and pure joy. Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.