Sunday 3 July 2022

A new garden to explore

I extended my local walk yesterday to take in the Park. I see there are some new features. Wooden carved critters, a nice game for children to play as they walk through the woods. Get them running around and searching for the animals. 

There is also a new Sensory Garden, which is next to the Walled Garden. A place to sit and dream. 


A shelter for a picnic maybe, or a chat with friends. 
The flowers are blooming. 

Still more planting up to do to fill out the beds. Give it a couple of months and it will be gorgeous I think. 

I got caught out in a downpour and had to wait until it passed over. The trees gave me lots of cover, and the brolly kept the worst off me. 

I'm going to eat now, then go to a Country Fair a few miles away. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ❤️ the little carved animals! What a beautiful park. You find so many beautiful places so close to home 🏡. Thanks again mother for taking us along.!!😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.