Wednesday 16 November 2022

A very nice day

Puss cat has a new home. Janet sent me this picture. Perfect place for it. 
I went to a coffee morning this morning, a friend told me about it. I got there just after 10am. Coffee was £1 and cake was £1.50. I had a latte. The cakes were laid out on a table, choose which one you like. I should have taken the photo at the beginning, but I forgot. It was a bit quiet at first, then after 11am a few more came in. The ladies from the Pilates class arrived.  
After lunch I went a walk. Didn't know whether to go or not, it was raining intermittently. Sod it, just go and hope for the best. It was mizzly and drizzly as I walked along the field edges. A miserable grey sky. I got to the end of the track and turned to look behind me. The sun had come out. Oh wow. A dog walker was going in the opposite direction. 
For a few minutes the sun lit everything up. Like turning the light on. 


Then it was gone as the clouds came over again. 

There was a light on at Carols house when I got back into the village. I knocked the door. She is back from hospital. She has to go back tomorrow for two hours while they fit a monitor to her heart. Then hopefully she will be on the mend. Billy will be coming back in a few days, giving Carol a chance to recover. Sigh of relief from me. 

That's all for now. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful news about Carol!!! Hope everyone will back to their usual routine. Your walk looked gorgeous. Catching lighting at different points. I do think your photos could be in a magazine or photos for a yearly calendar. ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Carrying a camera prompts me to look harder at my surroundings. To search out the beautiful, the quirky, and the unusual.

      Delete
  2. So glad that Billy’s mummy is home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news about your friend

    ReplyDelete