Friday 25 November 2022

Keeping you in the loop

 Good morning on this bright and sunny Friday morning. I've been outside and it's flippin cold. Thank goodness for my warm hoodies. It's been musical chairs in here. Gloria now sits in the easy chair in the corner of the room, and the new motley crew now fill the chair vacated by Gloria. When I came downstairs this morning, I found Mayze had re kindled her love for Gloria and was snuggled up beside her. 

The Art Show that I was hoping to have will not now take place. I cannot have the room I wanted, I was told it would be ok. It is not available at the times I requested. Never mind. I will have to think of something else. 

Here are some little bits of news I have picked up. Last night I was scrolling through the Tweeeteratta when I saw someone was praising Dr John Campbell for apologising to his followers on yoootooob for giving out information that has since been proved to being misleading. Basically he fell for the lies being churned out by main stream media. I saw some of his earlier videos and I got a funny feeling that he had been brainwashed, so I stopped watching. It seems I wasn't the only one who thought that. Anyway, as time has passed more details of the nasty bug, and how it came about, is being released because of the Freedom of Information Act. People are waking up and asking questions. Dr Campbell being one of them. Here he apologises for getting it wrong. Good man. 

I read that the Department of Transport is giving out up to £100 million boost to improve HGV roadside facilities. That sounds all well and good, but where is this money coming from? Easy, they print more money and shuffle it around. 

Police find a car loaded up with logs from a country park in Nottingham. If people cannot afford to pay for their gas and electricity, they will light a fire to keep warm. The article is here. A week ago I saw two men hacking at a fallen tree, chopping off large chunks of it. Their car was parked at the wood I pass by once or twice a week. They were loading it up. I decided it was too dangerous to approach them and carried on walking. I think this is going to happen more often as we go through the winter months. I don't think people actually regard it as stealing. 

You have probably noticed that I am turning off comments. I apologise to all those readers who have been visiting and commenting over the years. I appreciate your support and loyalty. However there are a small minority who are determined to make my life hell in the hope that I give up. Their bitter and twisted minds delight in coming back time and time again. There is a saying, you can't control how people speak and behave, but you can control how you deal with it. So, I regretfully have to say that I am not accepting any comments at all, from anyone. I know some of you will be disappointed, because we all like a bit of banter. It will make my life easier if I don't have to sort out the genuine comments from the rubbish that is spouted from disturbed minds. 

I can see how many people view each post. The blog will not close. I will be with my friends on here in spirit as I write. You can still follow my journey through life. The nasties haven't won, they never will. Love and truth will win. 

As always, thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona  

No comments: