Saturday 19 November 2022

Uplifting talent

I love the way you can click on a video not sure what you are getting. I like to watch the 'Got Talent' series, when someone steps onto the stage and you think what's going to happen here. I quickly move on if the singing doesn't grab me, but this act was magic right to the end.  
To see the excitement in the audience, the reaction of the judges, it makes a few minutes of joyful watching. A good way to start the day. I hope these ladies go far. 
Catch ya later.   ilona. 

15 comments:

  1. LOVED this! The ladies energy & the song. ( I hope Dolly hears & sees this!) I'll be checking around for their performances & recordings! Thank you ma'am for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Dolly Parton and country and western music. These ladies are fab.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Ilona! That was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought so. Fantastic that they got a golden buzzer.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ilona hope you are well I saw these lady's a few weeks ago on here and I too thought they were great fun good singers and I really think they will go far Jo dorset🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jo. I am well. Thank you. These ladies have a good future in the music industry.

      Delete
  4. I love them too! I never understood why Dolly wanted to keep her cheating man anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way they have put their own spin on the lyrics.

      Delete
  5. Great energy!! I can't help but smile and move listening and seeing these ladies.Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ilona, what a hoot ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The harmonies were perfect. I smiled all the way through it.

      Delete
  7. How absolutely joyous

    ReplyDelete
  8. These girls are from my home state! 😊 We are proud of them!

    ReplyDelete