Wednesday 23 November 2022

Abandoned cuddly toy rescue.

I've had a busy day today. Egg on toast for breakfast then off to the coffee morning. Came out of there just before 12.00 and called in to see Angela. We had a natter and a glass of sherry. Then I went home and had lunch. The sun was shining so I quickly got ready and went off for a walk. Half an hour after I set off the clouds started coming over, and the sun was going down. Didn't time that very well, I should have gone earlier. Not to worry I got a few pics. 
The new hair colour. Purple. I fancied a change. 

A heavy shower, then the sun came out, and a rainbow appeared. 

The sun is going down behind the Industrial Estate. 



Almost home now. Time to get the torch out. There was a lot of mud on the tracks. I walked along the edge of a turf field, my boots were squelching through the surface water. Luckily my feet and socks were still dry when I got home. 

About half way through the walk I found some large soft toys that had been dumped on grass verges in three different places. They were so cute, but too big to carry. Who could have done such a thing, I couldn't leave them there. They were a bit mucky and soaking wet with all the rain we have had. I decided to go back in my car and pick them up. 
I rang Angela to tell her what I had found. She offered to come in her car and pick them up. I waited for her to arrive and we went down the road to get them. She asked if I wanted a lift home. I said thanks very much but I will finish my walk. 
Tonight she has rung me and said they are all washed and clean. There were some smaller soft toys in a bag as well. Didn't she do well. I will go and pick them up tomorrow. They will be company for Gloria now that Mayze has abandoned her.  I am so glad I didn't just walk past and leave them there. 


I am having a break from comments. I have booked a room to show my art, so I need to get ready for that. Thanks for popping in. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments: