Tuesday 15 November 2022

Missing Billy.

I have been let off dog walking duties for the moment. Billy's mummy, Carol, is in hospital. She was found collapsed at her home on Saturday. They are running some tests on her. Billy is living with Carol's sister not far away. They have another dog, they get on well together. So now I wait to see what happens next. When Carol comes home I will resume my dog walking duties. Missing the little fella. 
Raining today, it looks like it might have stopped now. Janet was chuffed with the cat cushion. Nothing else to report. Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. Sorry she had that fall. I hope and pray she is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that she recovers well enough and can come back home.

      Delete
  2. I hope your friend is recovering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so to. She is 82 and has not been well for a long time.

      Delete
  3. Oh my!! So sorry to hear about Billy’s mom. Hope everything comes back ok and she and Billy are back home soon. That pillow was so cute 🥰. You’re so thoughtful and I know your friends and their fur babies appreciate you. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to be a good neighbour and friend. Although I go off walking a lot and like my own company, it is important to fit in with the local community.

      Delete
  4. I hope Billy is happy and having fun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he will be. The dog he is living with is a similar size and is much loved by his owners. Billy will be getting the same happy life. He will be back with Carol in the next few days.

      Delete