Monday 21 November 2022

Rainy day blues

It's been a wet day today. I haven't been anywhere. The snow scene picture is coming along. Lots of stitching on white cotton fabric. The picture is taken under an artificial light. Now I have to decide how to frame it. I am leaning towards stretching it over a board and giving it a dark fabric border. 
Mayze likes to sit with me on the table. 
I have started throwing food out for the birds again. They come down several times a day. 
I took this photo on Sunday, just before the rain gave me a good soaking. Trevor has been to fill the bird feeders and put fresh flowers in the vases. No time to sit down. I forgot my brolly so it was straight back home. 

Can't decide what to have for dinner tonight. There might be a chance for a village walk if only this chuffing rain stopped for an hour. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

1 comment:

  1. It sure is a wet day today Ilona - My lily did stand in the stream today but didn't lay down in it - luckily we just missed the heavy rain - I think Mayze has good sense to be indoors x

    ReplyDelete