Tuesday 8 February 2022

A few pointers

Good morning. I put this out on the toooob a few days ago. I wasn't going to put it here, but I will. It is a watered down chat about the current situation, but people in the loop will know what I am talking about.  

This morning I came across a video from Curtis Stone, a homesteader in Canada. He talks about the trucker rally, the big picture, and the great awakening. He has put this out on other none censored platforms just in case this one is taken down. The first 15 minutes he talks about his progress on his homestead, if you want to go straight to his chat on the current situation move the slider along to 15 minutes. For those of us following the situation, his chat confirms what we already know. The key points being, Trudeau and all the other leaders are not the enemy, they are just following orders. To understand the real reason why the world is being turned upside down look at The World Economic Forum, The Great Reset, and Agenda 30 which used to be called agenda 21. It is out there for all the world to see. 
In 1992 the WEF launched a programme called Global Leaders of Tomorrow. This was turned into the Forum for Young Global Leaders. Trudeau is part of that. A lovely picture of him and Mr Gates. You can read about it here. 
The convoy leaders held a press conference yesterday. They talk about the police coming in to turn it into something nasty. The truckers are asking for a dialogue with the Government. They are adamant that this is a peaceful protest and the only way out of it is for all parties to sit down together. You can see the press conference here
For those who are on the majority side there is good news as well. A fourth jab will become available for high risk people three months after your third. Israel has already started on this programme and the results are not looking too good. Read about the next UK part of the programme here. 
That's all I have time for now, I want to go out. Thanks to those who have emailed me. I'll get back to you soon. Catch ya later. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. I'm bitterly angry about the way they are railroading these things through and just don't want any part of it. They can stick their vaccines up their arse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the feelings of anger will follow on from firstly relief, then confusion, then worry.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree ilona with your thoughts
    👍💯
    Levi x

    We won't be sheep's I certainly won't any how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for the Canada Convoy. Heavy truck towing companies are refusing to tow away the big rigs.

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/tow-truck-ottawa-convoy-protest-refuse-1.6343177

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Ilona I totally agree. Like you I am a single lady living in Dublin and just turned 60 last August. I have 3 cats and live a simple life on a small pension. I do not want any it this and I really think fear and going along for the sake of a quiet life and to fit in with neighbours family members etc is what too many choose. It takes courage not to go with the majority. Its awful they are doing to children everywhere and how
    many parents are not taking q stand just a few are and some teachers. They have been planning this for a long time now.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.