Thursday 3 February 2022

Open Exhibition with video

A few more snaps I took yesterday at 20 21 Arts Centre. Small needle felted figures. 
I thought these strips of wood were screwed together. On closer inspection I see that they are glued. Very clever free standing design.

Disposable gloves hanging from a line over a fire place. Presumably having been washed, and drying for future use. 
Colourful abstracts.
The portrait wall. 


I did a walk through video. 
The Arts Centre is in the centre of Scunthorpe, close to the bus station and shops. There are two hours free parking nearby, put your number in a machine to get a ticket. There are a few parking places very close. Church Square is undergoing a makeover so large parts of it are fenced off. Temporary signs have been put out pointing to the entrance. Easy to find, look for the church. The exhibition is on until early April. Check for more information.  
I will go back for another look. With over 300 exhibits it's a lot to take in. If anyone is coming to see this let me know and maybe we can have a coffee and chat in the cafe. There are toilets and a very nice gift shop as well. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

11 comments:

  1. There's some amazing pieces there. Talented folks in North Lincs obviously! Yours looked great, my favourite is still the black and grey toned piece. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice I love looking at art. Wish I could come. Winter here in the USA
    and bitter cold today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many different kinds of art, I find it fascinating.

      Delete
  3. Love the little felted naked lady, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the video is great!! It is amazing all the things people can make with just a thought. Oh I can not wait to be retired (trying no to wish my life away lol). And would enjoy a cup of coffee and chat looking all the exhibits. Some day… bloody someday. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your turn will come. Make some leisure time now, then you will be prepared for when you can stop work altogether.

      Delete
  5. Aren't people amazing!! Arty. Gifted. Talented.
    I loved looking at all these works of art and thank you so much, Ilona for the tour.
    Your three pieces look fabulous as ever. You must be feeling so proud. Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your video was fun to watch, the exhibit is full of creations by talented people. Including you of course. If I visited I would want to buy a painting, which I don't really have room for but it is always fun to visit art exhibits. Visiting art museums led me to major in Art History.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stained glass window's meanqueen. And amazing artworks up on the wall x best wishes Emily I'm Levi mum👍ps I'm new to your blog but seen lot's of your video's on YouTube I admire you as a fellow lady x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.