Saturday 5 February 2022

All about me.

 Stuck for something to write. Want to fire off a quick post because I want to go out. Inspiration comes from Sooze blog. People's opinions sometimes upset her. I wish I could help, but everyone has to deal with life's problems the best way they see fit. As she says, not everyone is the same. 

I have my own way of eliminating the stress out of my life. This blog has caused me a lot of stress in the past because deep down I am a softie at heart. Now I have a better way of dealing with it. I have installed an impenetrable barrier around my whole person. Nothing gets through without my permission. I choose who I take notice of, I choose my friends, and I ignore those who I have no connection with. If someone upsets me they are toast. 

I get a stat counter report every Monday. Sometimes the figures are up, but quite often they have gone down. I don't mind about that. If people want to read they can, if they decide that my content is not for them and they don't come back, that's fine. 

Some people might find me a bit rude, a bit opinionated, and a bit abrasive. I will stick up for myself if someone tries to put me down. 

I don't feel I have to fit in with everyone else. I am not part of a team. I don't look for acceptance. I will always be honest and truthful. People can like me or hate me. I don't mind which.  

Have a Happy Saturday. Toodle pip.    ilona 

12 comments:

  1. So true Ilona. I feel the same way - just wish it hadn't taken 58 years to get to this realisation! Just because you stick up for yourself doesn't mean you are uncaring or unkind. Sadly the propaganda war of the last two years has caused such deep hurt, regardless of your standpoint. Blessings to you. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said. We don't always have to agree but we are all entitled to post on our blogs whatever the heck we want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Ilona! Been reading for years and hope to forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read some thing recently it said not every one has to like you and if they don't like you it's their own problem and you should not worry one bit.i like this as I really don't care if I'm liked by someone or not.im usually very kind to people and caring .I've followed you for years now I think we like you because your not false your being your true self and your not afraid to say what's on your mind.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilona, you have a good blog to read. We have a slight different life but we can be friends as in real life. I enjoy where I work as co-workers are kind. Some are quiet and others talk more with others. I've only had one rude customer that talked with me. Why? I'd talked with a different country lady and she appeared to not like me doing it. Weird. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all have to find our own coping mechanisms. What works for me is to remember that people's opinions stem from their own reality and their reality is not the same as mine. That helps me to stay on my own course. To be honest and clear about who I am and how I engage with life - with integrity - seems to be working just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not always agree with you, but i like you the way you are. All your wise thoughts through the years has really been food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said, I also am not a Sheep and have a mind of my own. I read your post everyday, I get it by email then check out your Blog if I comment or want to look at any videos you post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that you're a bit rude, opinionated and abrasive. I've been told the same about myself and I like me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that you are great!!!!.And I love how you share your walks,photos,opinions and life with us!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you are great, I have been following you for years Ilona. Your blog is the only one I have continued to read because I find it honest,no-nonsense and down to earth.
    Never change.
    Eve

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.