Saturday 12 February 2022

The bear necessities.

A polar bear is playing with his bucket, he is tossing it around like it is a ball. He is kicking it like a football. 
He goes over to the fence, he wants his mates to join in. They can't because they are in another enclosure. 

He thinks, oh well I will play on my own then, and tosses the bucket into the pond. 

Then he jumps into the pond to retrieve his toy.
He gets out and shakes. He does this over and over again. 

Here we go again. Where is my bucket.

It went on for about 20 minutes. He had a lot of fun. 

I'll be back tomorrow with some more pictures. Toodle pip.   ilona

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make any videos, it was too windy. I don't know why they have separate enclosures. There were others around in different places.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ilona loved this video, my husband passed away on 25 January, and am now on my own with the two fur babies Amy and Benny. Like you I will be doing the same as you only buying needs not wants. Life today is so expensive and it makes sense to take on this mindset. Maisie looks so sweet on her bed, my fur babies are spoilt and fast asleep at present. Miss my husband very much, but he had serious illnesses which could not be cured. I will miss him enormously as he was a lovely man. Love and best wishes Ilona to you and the gorgeous fur babies.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Give your fur babies a kiss from me. xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Ilona
    He's having a great time. Good to see.

    Looks like they have nice big enclosures at this park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun time for the polar bear. I took a few photos of 2 dogs running into the ocean to catch a ball an owner had tossed. Looks fun to view it in real life and camera. They did it a couple times.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.