Friday 25 February 2022

Nothing to say, just wing it.

This is Mike, he is a German in Venice. That's Venice in the USA, not Italy. He is a funny guy, very entertaining, and his knowledge of the film and music scene is amazing. He drives around, scoots around and walks around his local area at Venice Beach. 
The title of this video caught my attention because my subscribers would like me to post more videos, but often I think I have nothing of interest to say. Mike decided to make this video about nothing. I think he has succeeded, but he does know how to edit so it's easier for him to cobble snippets together. I hold back from making videos if I have no ideas in my head. Maybe I should give this a go. 
Sunny outside, but still cold. A Billy dog walk is planned for this afternoon. 
Thanks for popping in. Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.  ilona

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon ilona💕 hope your well
    You have always something to say I think your video's are great, I loveee your coffee chats .with a hot cup of coffee made like yours in the microwave it's Delicious I prefer mellow birds brand just my taste ,😻




    Lotsa💝 Levi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ilona. I agree with Levi. You always have interesting videos and they brighten my days. I learn something from you every time I watch them. Edited or off the cuff, your offerings are always a welcome sight.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.