Tuesday 15 February 2022

Meeeow.

Mayze wasn't too keen on being put in a box and taken on a car journey. The lady vet says she has a bit of congestion in her nose. She gave her a check up, stuck a thermometer up her bum, weighed her, administered an antibiotic, and checked her mouth. I have some ointment to put on her food which will sooth her sore gums. 
Please let me out, mum. She is now in her favourite place on a mat on the table next to the radiator, which isn't switched on by the way. Don't tell her. 
After I have eaten this bowl of stew I am off for a walk. Catch ya later.  ilona

9 comments:

  1. Get well poor Mayze. My cats don't like travelling in the catbox either a few meows on the way and in the waiting room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vet allows people to bring their animals inside now. Before, we had to hand them over in the car park. Much better now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Briony. Not serious. She has been off her food a bit. And a bit sneezy. Best get it checked out.

      Delete
  3. How are furry children worry us. I am glad it was nothing serious and she will be good as new in a couple days. 🐾🐾♥️♥️ Very nice weather in my part of the US, West Virginia. Hope enjoying a few nice days as well. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, glad it's nothing too serious, there is supposed to be a problem with Felix cat food recently, cats are getting ill and sadly not making it , I wrote a blog post last week about it, Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cats are so picky with food. Mayze won't eat wet cat food. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

      Delete
  5. Hope Mayze gets better soon. It must be a worry for you. A great picture of her in her carrier, commenting on her experience!

    Amanda, Sussex

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.