Monday 20 June 2022

Mooooocows

I saw quite a lot of cows today. These black and white ones, and a lot of brown ones all lying down in the hot sunshine. I have been out for the day. It was going to be two days.  I got back to my car at 4.45pm after a long walk, and the Garden Centre car park closes at 5pm so I had to move the car out or I would have got locked in. 
The plan was to move on to somewhere else for the night and do another walk tomorrow. I was in Nottinghamshire by the way. I thought I might go to Chesterfield, but then thought maybe not. It was very hot and I would be sweaty inside the car. It was 5.15pm, so at least another four or five hours until bedtime. What would I do to kill time. I made the decision to return home. I had a good day, it was a fantastic walk. It was a one hour ten minute drive back. 
I've got some photo's and three videos, so I'll be putting them out over the next two days. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

9 comments:

  1. That is a Holstein Friesian calf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I used to call my dog Maxy Moore because he had funny cow like markings on his tummy. Miss tickling that while he snooped. Loved browsing your blog again today in between procendures. You were right there are pockets of brightness to be found ☺💞 keep letting us know your adventures it cheerstwhile us up. Clayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clayre, for your two comments. :o)

      Delete
  3. As ever loved readding your blog in between procedures. Reminds me of my old dog we used to call Maxy Moo because his tummy had funny dark patches that looked like cow markings. Keep updating us with your adventures . Your blog is an escape from the hospital and really do enjoy reading your views and out and aboutstart 😆

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best places to visit for a walk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try and bring a bit of variety into my walks. The landscape is so varied.

      Delete
  5. Awww beautiful cow with beautiful markings. ♥️ It’s going to be super hot here Tuesday and Wednesday. Sleeping in your car would have made for a long hot night. No place like home and your own bed too. Can’t wait to see the other pictures and video mother!!!! What a lovely retirement!!! Just come and go as you please. You have a brilliant life. 😊😊♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is looking like it might be hot again this morning. Plenty to do around the house and garden, and a local walk later.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.